Friday, January 23, 2009

Thump - Thump

Yesterday I took the afternoon off and Brenda and I drove to Cheyenne to help my mom move her motor-home to Weatherford. Due to minor difficulty, a trip that should have taken about an hour and a half took a little over three hours. We rolled into town just as darkness engulfed us, leveled the vehicle and hooked it up to electric and water. After a brief dinner break at a place called Vinicio's (I think that's an Italian name, but the Mexican food wasn't bad) it was off to Wal Mart and then back to the RV park where I tied up some details and headed home.

Somewhere south of Thomas, Brenda's phone rang. Unbeknownst to me Shane and Ashley had rented a device to detect and listen to the heart beat of their growing baby, and they were calling us to let us listen. So... as we spead through the dark West Oklahoma night, we were blessed to hear the thump-thump... thump-thump of grandbaby #3 via a wireless connection. What a time to be living!

God is GOOD!

No comments: