Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crazy Love

Lately, I have had a blast re-connecting with old friends on Facebook. I know... 99% of Facebook users were probably born after 1980, so I am definitely in the minority here. But my generation is catching on.

This morning I met one of my old friends for breakfast at United. He lives in Yukon, but comes to Woodward once a month on business... and has the entire time I've lived here. This I never knew, and probably would have never known, had it not been for Facebook.

The times have changed... but more importantly I have changed, and so has my friend. When Darren and I left Arapaho High School we threw caution to the wind and lived fast and hard. Back then our conversation would have consisted of something quite different than our conversation this morning. Today we discussed, of all things a book! That's right... "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan.

Friends... today I rejoice in the fact that I have been arrested by God's "crazy love" and... so has my friend!

No comments: